| Rules of Survival|
RoS Week 14 Update
|All Patch Notes|
Season 1 will officially begin after the maintenance! The Season 0 will end. All data relating to players' season ranking and points will be reset.
As a thank you for participating, players will receive different amounts of gold based on their highest ranking during the season 0 after the maintenance. Gold Ranked players and above will receive a special Beta outfit. After the beginning of the new Season, Ranks and Stats data will be reset and begin recording Season 1 data.
- New Content
- Added a new vehicle Battle Jeep that can hold up to 5 players. Players in particular seats can shoot with Vehicle-mounted MG using rifle ammo.
- Now players can shoot and jump during glider flights. Players in particular seats can shoot with Gilder-mounted MG using rifle ammo.
- Now players can view their opponents' information after being killed.
- New classic supplies where you may draw the Rosy Comet, a highly prized vehicle.
- New fashion collection is at the store. New special packs are available at the same time as well.
- Added a valuable firearm camo AR15 Ice Dragon. You can buy directly from Looks or go to the Packs page under the store to get it from the AR15 Ice Dragon Pack.
- New advanced supplies are now available.
- To make it easier for players to get the items, certain styles in the Looks and Store pages will show how the items can be obtained.
- General Experience
- Added a button for switching seats when players on a hovership.
- Optimized background of vehicle display.
- Adjusted the damage caused by mines, and reduced the probability of immediate death.
- Optimized the display logic of the team's nameplate during battles, and lowered the power consumption.
- Added a button to shoot with the left hand on the vehicle machine gun.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed the camera issue where the lens has failed to move in certain instances when watching a battle.
- Fixed the system freeze issue after the motorcycle has been overturned.
- Fixed the issue where players are brought directly back to the lobby when they are in the midst of watching a battle due to a network disconnection and reconnection.
- Fixed the invalid button behavior that may surface at the tier page.
- Fixed the abnormal flight of the glider wings.
- Fixed the system freeze issue when player is trying to jump to another window.
- Fixed the issue where the displays were inconsistent with shooting through walls, and some sheltered scenes.