| Rules of Survival|
RoS Week 15 Update
|All Patch Notes|
- New Content
- Added "Scan to Add Friend" and "Find Friends Nearby" for players to easily add friends around.
- Added a scope function to the gyro in the mobile version. Players can go to Settings to turn on the scope function, and adjust the scope sensitivity for the gyro.
- Added actions when the SMG is used.
- Added WRO, QBU88, AN94, and VECTOR drops in Ghillie Island, as well as M1887, Thompson, and M14EBR drops in Fearless Fiord.
- Added a new vehicle, Battle Jeep, in Ghillie Island.
- Added a guide at the login interface to help player file an appeal after a penalty has been imposed on the player.
- Closed the Zombie mode.
- General Experience
- Expanded the anti-cheating detection range, and strengthened the anti-cheating measures at the PC clients.
- Optimized a small section of the memory.
- Improved the stability of the Battle Jeep and Glider Machine Gun.
- Modification where the real-time voice is not closed automatically if the player is in a team when the player exits the battle.
- Used highly accurate character models in spectation.
- Optimized the performance of Find Friends Nearby, QR code, and hyperlink to add friends.
- Removed the system entry to the Activity on the left, and moved it to the event panel (for events with time validity).
- Optimized the loading speed of Search and Personal Space to reduce data costs.
- Optimized the dynamic effects when the player claims the treasure box in the activity points system.
- Optimized the icon presentation of the Battle Jeep and Glider Machine Gun.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed the problem of inaccurate location after the player has tapped on the region for the first top-up when the PC client is in the full screen mode.
- Fixed some of the problematic gear locations in Ghillie Island, including issues like gear could not be picked up or was suspended in mid-air.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.