| Rules of Survival|
RoS Week 16 Update
|All Patch Notes|
- New Content
- Players can now vault through windows.
- Increased the max. number of players to 160 for Fireteam Mode in Fearless Fiord.
- General Experience
- Increased the maximum visible range of characters in Fearless Fiord. Maximum visible range is modified in settings. Default setting is highest value.
- During free fall, after exiting the glider, players can choose the opportune moment to deploy their parachute.
- Increased image quality of the points at which trees meet game models to accurately stop bullets.
- Optimized the handling of sports cars, SUVs, trucks, and battle jeeps.
- Optimized the camera angle during free fall.
- Pickup list now displays the quantity of items.
- Time in the Prep Zone has been changed to 80 seconds.
- Memory optimized in five areas.
- Optimized information prompts in the "Friends" panel.
- Optimized personal homepage.
- PC Version
- Improved anit-hack measures.
- Significant improvement in the visible range of characters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.