| Rules of Survival|
RoS Week 25 Update
|All Patch Notes|
- New Content
- Custom character avatars are available on some interfaces and an avatar frame can be displayed.
- Personal Profiles now include avatar frames and chat bubbles.
- General Experience
- Optimized matchmaking so that although it may take longer, players of similar levels can more easily be matched.
- Added an option where you can adjust the individual sensitivity of the first-person view in "Settings".
- The button used to switch between first- and third-person view now has custom settings.
- Press Y to switch between views in the PC version.
- You will now exit a vehicle from the side you were sitting in (for example, if you were seated on the right you will exit from the right side).
- Added a sound effect when characters retract weapons as they approach walls.
- Optimized vehicle model display.
- Optimized data transmission.
- "Selected" status added to the Journey interface
- The Journey Details interface avatar and Team Up interface avatar will have players' custom avatars displayed.
- Added an S2 season page to the Blitzkrieg Battle Results.
- Added panorama view to the Looks and Store interfaces.
- Optimized the Look Shard icon.
- The Friends interface will display players' custom avatars.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed the problem where you cannot share while in panorama mode in certain situations.
- Fixed the problem of the camera occasionally pointing upwards when taking aim or switching weapons in first-person view.
- Fixed the problem of the interface of an active quest failing to update when you refresh it the next day.
- Fixed the problem of some weapon skins displaying improperly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.