| Rules of Survival|
RoS Week 29 Update
|All Patch Notes|
- New Content
- The new Lucky Carnival is here! Spend diamonds to receive amazing prizes in a lucky dip! Players also have a chance of triggering lucky events for even greater surprises.
- Players and their Facebook friends on the same server can now see each other on their 'Friends' list.
- Top-up bonus available for a limited period of time. During this period, players can claim an additional reward after topping up by any amount FIVE times.
- General Experience
- Switching between first and third-person views no longer affects sight alignment.
- Players in first-person view now can shoot while leaning.
- Players' movement speed is decreased if reloading while sprinting. - Continued improvement of anti-hack measures.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.