| Rules of Survival|
RoS Week 2 Update
|All Patch Notes|
- What’s New:
- Added a weather system. Each match will now take place under one of the following: Sunny, Foggy, Dusk and Dawn.
- Added a gold reward system. Players can now get 200 bonus gold upon completion of their first match daily.
- Changed the login screen, added a cool 3D effect.
- Added bikes. Bikes are faster than running but slower than machine vehicles, no fuel required. Suitable for medium to long range travel.
- Gameplay Optimization & Bug Fix
- Changed the player limit in Duo and Squad matches to 60 players.
- Adjusted move speed while shooting. Players will now move slower when firing a weapon while moving.
- Added fall damage. Players will now take an amount of damage when falling from great heights.
- Greatly reduced damage received from jumping off a moving vehicle.
- Slightly increased spawn rate of backpacks and body armor.
- Optimized vehicle control and handling.
- Adjusted matching parameters. Improved matching times.
- Optimized lobby and parachute slowdown.
- Added left-hand cancel throw function.
- Optimized movement, position changes, jumping in scope view. Increased open scope speed.
- Increased the Aim Assist effectiveness distance in scope mode.
- Added a cancel function for long press to scope mode.
- Sounds and Graphics
- Improved the air-drop effect to allow more players to locate air-drops.
- Added some sound effects triggered by using certain items.
- Improved the sound effects of opening and closing doors and footsteps.
- Improved the dying visual effects.
- Improved the UI of using throwables to increase accuracy.
- Improved the logic of real-time audio. Now players must manually enable microphone each time entering the game.
- Improved the sequence of quick commands. Commonly used commands will be displayed first.
- Improved the UI of battle results and added details of gold received from the battle.
- Improved the chat box in the lobby. It is now easier to read.
- Fixed the quick commands UI and solved the issue that some commands were mistakenly screened out.
- The Running Locked state is no longer interrupted by jumping or crouching.
- Improved the way of displaying recommended items on the pick-up list.
- Changed the avatar of the female instructor in the prep area.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.