| Rules of Survival|
RoS Week 30 Update
|All Patch Notes|
- New Content
- Spray paint content added. Players now can purchase sprays from the store and preselect up to 3 sprays at 'Looks - Warehouse - Spray', which are displayed in throwables. Players can tag anything in the game with their pre-selected sprays!
- The Lobby now supports the display of vehicle skins. The School Campus theme supports the Night Shadow series, while the Fearless Fiord themes support the Phoenix serious (motorcycle).
- The Mercenary Lobby's UI has been updated and a filter for mercenaries has been added.
- Monthly offers will be updated after the Jun. 19-20 maintenance (exact time depending on the time zone), it's the last chance to grab the Crimson Viper!
- General Experience
- The max. number of matches displayed in the Journey System has been set to 100.
- FPS mode now supports the use of the Eye Icon, which allows the player to rotate the camera.
- Optimized vehicle acoustics.
- Continued improvement of anti-hack measures.
- A new option has been added to the Lobby interface, 'MORE'. This option contains multiple game modes, such as Gold Mode, Diamond Mode, and Custom Mode.
- The links to download FPS DLC and the Fearless Fiord map have been moved to the 'More' interface.
- The Lobby interface now displays all of the game modes that are not under 'MORE'. Players can now select game mode and then select their preferred map before starting a game.
- A brief introduction to each game mode has been added. Players now can tap the '?' icon in the top right corner of each game mode to learn more.