|Rules of Survival Wiki|
|Manual of Style|
|Request for Deletion|
Discussions Moderators are users who have additional tools available to manage conversations in various features across the community where users are having social discussions. These tools are:
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user.
- Closing and reopening threads
- In the Forum feature specifically, moderators also have the ability to manage Forum boards, move threads from one board to another, and highlight and un-highlight threads.
- Moderating chat
- Deleting blog comments
- Editing and deleting article comments
- Moderating the Discussions feature, if enabled.
Discussion moderators are here to ensure that users posting threads in the discussions are following the wiki's behavior policy.