|Rules of Survival Wiki|
|Manual of Style|
|Request for Deletion|
- Keep in mind that these policies are ultimately guidelines. If it's found that a policy restricts something that the reason the policy was created didn't intend to restrict, then the policy should be changed.
Images could be a great help to articles, not only to add design but also to guide the readers and make articles user-friendly. But the Rules of Survival Wiki made a policy for images and it is strictly implemented and should be followed at all cause.
- "You are solely responsible for the content, including but not limited to photos, profiles information, messages, search results edits, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "submit") on or through the Service, or transmit to or share with other users. You may not submit content to the Service that you did not create or that you not have permission to submit. For submissions to search results pages, you may not submit content that is not compatible with the license used by the particular project of the Service. You understand and agree that the others may, but are not obligated to, edit, delete or remove (without notice) any content from the Service, for any reason or no reason. You also represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, releases, consents, and permissions to direct the Company to copy, store, publish, display, and distribute your content via the Service. The Site is not and shall not function as an archive. We have no liability to you or any other person for loss, damage, or destruction to your content. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any content you post or store on the Service or provide to us. When you post content on the Site, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the content on the Site."
- Upload images from the public domain (eg. Google) as much as possible because most of the images there are not extensively copyrighted. Therefore, the user uploading it will not have to give credits to anyone and may use it freely.
- Do not overwrite an existing image unless an admin tells you to do so.
- If you are going to upload a new photo, make sure to put it under a different file name.
- Do not upload pornographic, vulgar or gory images.
Violations of this policy are punishable. The following method should be followed for carrying out these consequences;
- First offense: Warning
- Second offense: 3 day block
- Third offense: 1 week block
- Fourth offense: 1 month block
- Fifth offense: Permanent block
An auto-block can be given out if the following circumstances occur:
- If a user is found to have uploaded pornographic, vulgar, or offensive images to the wiki.